Sorry, this product is temporarily out of stock.
Designed for anyone up to173 cm tall and 200 lbs
Side entry with heavy duty #3 YKK zipper and two double-sliders
This is our "Original Hennessy Hammock model with upgraded features including our patented asymmetrical shape and structural ridge line to ensure exceptional comfort and a perfect set up every time.
The Scout comes with a larger asymmetrical rainfly. This is a great first hammock for young adventurers, Scouts and Guides. To help kids get a quality first hammock, we have kept this model at a special price for the last 15 years.
Children under 12 must be supervised by an adult when using the hammock.
- Height limit: 173 cm
- Weight limit: 91 kg
- Packed Weight: 1070 g
- Packed Size: 10 cm x 20 cm x 25 cm
- Hammock fabric: 70D High Density Nylon
- Bottom Fabric Dimensions: 383 cm x 150 cm
- Ridgeline Length: 100" Ridgeline Length
- Mesh: 30D polyester "No See Um" netting
- Zipper: Heavy duty black double slider YKK zipper
- Suspending ropes: two x 305 cm long 545 kg test polyester ropes
- Webbing straps: low stretch 106 cm long x 4 cm wide polyester webbing straps called "tree huggers"
- Rainfly weight: 305 g
- Rainfly fabric: 70D polyurethane coated polyester ripstop
- Rainfly dimensions: A parallelogram with - short side - 178 cm - long side - 213 cm - short diagonal - 203 cm long diagonal - 330 cm
- Color: Forest green with black trim
- Stuff Sack: Logo and set up instructions printed on ripstop polyester bag 18 g
All Hennessy Hammocks come complete with attached mosquito netting, detachable rain fly, support ropes, and stuff sack with set up instructions on back. Hennessy Hammock also provides complimentary standard 107 cm long "Tree Hugger" webbing straps to protect the bark of trees. Because these accessory webbing straps are complimentary, they are weighed separately from the hammock.
Need help? Have any questions?
Call us if you need help deciding on the right hammock model for you. We're here between 9 and 5 Pacific Standard Time Monday - Friday at 001 250 539 2930 — or email us.
Our handy hammock comparison chart can help you make a decision based on specifications.
Why order from Hennessy Hammock?
- Expert advice
- Legendary service
- Quick replacement & warranty support on the trail
- Free accessories!
Free shipping on orders over £100.