Safari Deluxe Classic XXL
Safari Deluxe Classic XXL
Sorry, this product is temporarily out of stock.
Designed for anyone up to 159kg and 213 cm
Classic bottom entry with velcro closure
The Safari Deluxe was developed for people who like really big hammocks. This is our deepest, widest and most comfortable hammock for larger people or even for cozy couples whose combined weight does not exceed 159 kg
It has our patented asymmetrical shape and structural ridge line to ensure exceptional comfort and a perfect set up every time.
This model includes a double wide hex shaped fly making it Ideal for hunting, car camping, boat camping, out at the cottage or in the back yard.
Extra SnakeSkins for Safari and Hex Fly: The Safari Models require one set of SnakeSkins for the Hex fly and one set for the hammock bottom if you intend to collapse both parts into SnakeSkins. Many people use the SnakeSkins just to collapse the wet rainfly and keep it on the outside of their pack.
- Height Limit: 213 cm
- Weight Limit: 159 kg
- Packed Weight: 1760 g
- Packed Size: 13 cm x 20 cm x 30 cm
- Hammock Fabric: 210D Oxford Nylon
- Bottom Fabric Dimensions: 360 cm x 150 cm
- Mesh: 30D No-See-Um
- Suspending Ropes: Two 155 cm long 1227 kg test polyester covered polyester ropes.
- Webbing Straps: 5 cm wide x 107 cm long polyester
- Rainfly Weight: 700 g
- Rainfly Fabric: 70D Polyeurethane coated Rip-stop polyester
- Rainfly Dimensions: Size 363 cm on centerline x 305 cm wide hexagonal shape
- Color: Forest Green
- Stuff Sack: Logo and set up instructions printed on ripstop polyester bag 28 g
Now you can mix and match hammock parts for your specific needs. As you will see, sometimes there is only a small price increase to get exactly what you want instead of buying more than you need.
FREE LONGER WEBBING STRAPS: In some areas of the world, longer webbing straps are needed. Our stock webbing strap is 107 cm long which is fine for trees up to 36 cm in diameter. Now you can get a free upgrade to 183 cm straps which are fine for trees up to 60 cm in diameter or 244 cm straps which are fine for trees up to 91 cm in diameter.
BIGGER RAINFLY: You can keep the standard rain fly or get one that is bigger or one that provides the maximum storm protection.
iNSULATION DESIGNED FOR EVERY HENNESSY HAMMOCK: Most places in the world, even jungles, require some insulation at night especially at altitude. We offer two choices with different temperature ranges. Both of these systems have insulation pads that are wider and will protect your arms and shoulders much better than the standard tent pad.
All Hennessy Hammocks come complete with attached mosquito netting, detachable rain fly, support ropes, and stuff sack with set up instructions on back. Hennessy Hammock also provides complimentary standard 107 cm long "Tree Hugger" webbing straps to protect the bark of trees. Because these accessory webbing straps are complimentary, they are weighed separately from the hammock.
Need help? Have any questions?
Call us if you need help deciding on the right hammock model for you. We're here between 9 and 5 Pacific Standard Time Monday - Friday at 001 250 539 2930 — or email us.
Our handy hammock comparison chart can help you make a decision based on specifications.
Why order from Hennessy Hammock?
- Expert advice
- Legendary service
- Quick replacement & warranty support on the trail
- Free accessories!
- This store ships to the United Kingdom.
- For EU orders please go to our EU store.
- For Canadian orders please go to our Canada store.
- For Australia and New Zealand orders please go to our Australia store.
- All other countries: go to our USA store.
- You can also select your store from the flags at the top of this page.