Jungle Expedition Zip
Jungle Expedition Zip
New side entrance zipper closure with strong YKK zipper and two double sliders. The Radiant DoubleBubble Insulation Pad is designed to work with this model and is available for purchase separately. Radiant Double Bubble Pad
Like the Deep Jungle models, the Jungle Expedition Zip is also designed for the buggiest jungles on the planet such as Borneo, the Amazon, the Congo or just down by the river, but at a more affordable price. The Jungle Expedition Zip also has a 100% mosquito-proof double bottom with two layers of tightly woven 40D nylon. Designed to be used with the Radiant Heat Reflecting Double Bubble Pad which attaches to "o" rings between the two fabric layers to hold the pad on the correct diagonal, eliminating any movement of the pad.
- Height Limit: 183 cm
- Weight Limit: 114 kg
- Packed Weight: 1360 g
- Packed Size: 13 cm x 23 cm x 25 cm
- Hammock Fabric: Double Layer of 40D Nylon
- Bottom Fabric Dimensions: 305 cm x 150 cm
- Zipper: Heavy duty black double slider YKK zipper
- Mesh: 30D No-See-Um netting
- Suspending Ropes: Two x 305 cm long 727 kg test polyester rope
- Webbing Straps: 3.8 cm x 107 cm long black polyester
- Rainfly Weight: 310 g
- Rainfly Fabric: 70D polyurethane coated polyester ripstop
- Rainfly Dimensions: Parallelogram 160cm x 252cm Diagonal length above ridgeline 335cm
- Color: Forest Green
- Stuff Sack: Logo and set up instructions printed on ripstop polyester bag 28 g
Build Your Own
Now you can mix and match hammock parts for your specific needs. As you will see, sometimes there is only a small price increase to get exactly what you want instead of buying more than you need.
FREE LONGER WEBBING STRAPS: In some areas of the world, longer webbing straps are needed. Our stock webbing strap is 107 cm long which is fine for trees up to 36 cm in diameter. Now you can get a free upgrade to longer 183 cm straps for trees up to 60 cm in diameters and 244 cm webbing straps for trees up to 91 cm in diameter.
BIGGER FLY: You can keep the standard rain fly or get one that is bigger or one that provides the maximum storm protection.
INSULATION DESIGNED FOR EVERY HENNESSY HAMMOCK. Most places in the world, even jungles, require some insulation at night especially at altitude. We offer two choices with different temperature ranges. Both of these systems have insulation pads that are wider and will protect your arms and shoulders much better than the standard tent pad.
All Hennessy Hammocks come complete with attached mosquito netting, detachable rain fly, support ropes, and stuff sack with set up instructions on back. Hennessy Hammock also provides complimentary standard 107 cm long "Tree Hugger" webbing straps to protect the bark of trees. Because these accessory webbing straps are complimentary, they are weighed separately from the hammock.
Need help? Have any questions?
Call us if you need help deciding on the right hammock model for you. We're here between 9 and 5 Pacific Standard Time Monday - Friday at 001 250 539 2930 — or email us.
Our handy hammock comparison chart can help you make a decision based on specifications.
Why order from Hennessy Hammock?
- Expert advice
- Legendary service
- Quick replacement & warranty support on the trail
- Free accessories!
- This store ships to the United Kingdom.
- For EU orders please go to our EU store.
- For Canadian orders please go to our Canada store.
- For Australia and New Zealand orders please go to our Australia store.
- All other countries: go to our USA store.
- You can also select your store from the flags at the top of this page.